Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

Ponies!

Not knowing anything about the anime this song comes from, I found it to be really catchy. Being synced this well to your great animation also helps. Favorite moment ought to be li'l Dinky munching that muffin, so cute /)^3^(\

Madness Desintegration Madness Desintegration

Wow, I'm surprised

Despite my exceptations, the collab actually didn't totally blow. In fact, It was actually really, really good.

Apocalypse Meow Apocalypse Meow

lolkitties

Put a genuine smile on my face. Nice one

Artist's guide to the Gun Artist's guide to the Gun

Very nice

T'was a very informative and helpful tutorial. It was also funnily written and you included a lot of things many people wouldn't think about such as gun jams, recoil and animation organization.
My only complaint is that you seemed to have cut the drawing part short somewhat by just saying "Practice". There are quite a few smaller things and tricks there are such as the various ways of shading, using textures for complicated patterns (such as the grip of many handguns), etc.
Overall though, this was a very nice tutorial, and the artwork was pretty good.

StealthBeast responds:

You're absolutely right. I totally did skimp out on the more complex parts. I did so for two reasons:

1: It's VERY hard to explain these things. For example, the checkering of a 1911 grip can be addressed with some clever linear gradient fills... But the color wheel varies WILDLY across each of the versions of flash, meaning I would have to explain the extremely complicated technique in 4 or 5 different ways. The purpose of my tutorial was to stay as stupid-simple as possible, which is why I ommitted coloring and texturing explanations completely.

2: Even I don't know how to do some of this lol. For example, I SUCK as emulating wood in vector-based software. If I don't feel like I'm an expert at it, I won't teach it.

But that's just me desperately trying to justify myself. You're absolutely right. I should have included that.

Still, glad I got your 10/10. =P

Random Hantai 5 Random Hantai 5

oooh

Shiny

Doctor-Gordon responds:

sexy

Weapon Tutorial V2 BIG Weapon Tutorial V2 BIG

Your lack of knowledge disturbs me.

It saddens me seeing people not being able to tell an MP5 from a HK53 and an G3SG1 from an AWP, noir it was really informative. As I would be seriously able to see outlined work and made a flawless gun from it. (Which I am, but whatever). The "music" got annoying.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the most important point: YOU DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THOSE DAMN GUNS.

I don't feel enlightened.

Destruction Time Destruction Time